(Last Updated On: April 23, 2018)
The following are the current updated requirements for this year’s NYSC Mobilization and Registration. For an easy and stress free online registration, prospective corps members are to note the following:
- Visit any of the websites: nysc.gov.ng OR nysc.org.ng OR portal.nysc.org.ng
- Ensure that you they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access easily and active Nigerian phone numbers. Your email and password will be used to log in to the NYSC portal.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are to use their correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. If you’re not sure, ask the Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- If you graduated outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- If you have certificates and Transcripts in non-English Languages, translate them to English BEFORE uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. Document verification will be done at the Orientation Camps. Just print your call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in your States of deployment with the original documents you uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Make sure all passport photographs you use meet the following specifications:
- Your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- The picture fills the frame and centralized
- The Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- You cannot register by PROXY. Don’t try it. Remember the fingers you use for biometric capturing as these will be the same ones used for verification at the orientation camps. If you cannot be verified with your biometric at the orientation camp, you will not be registered.
- If you want your call-up numbers sent to you by SMS and and email for subsequent PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay N3,000.
- And if you do not want to pay the N3,000 go to your schools to pick up your call-up letter.
- If you paid for the online registration before but were not mobilize, you need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage certificates, evidence of change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. If you’re in this category, note that you will not be accommodated.
- If you have challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers (according to your Institution’s location in the following Geo-Political Zones)
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 08092142616
- South South – 07018836388
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of N2,786.24 only.
- Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during the online registration.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
What's Your Reaction?