NYSC Releases Timetable For Prospective 2017 Corps Members.
(Last Updated On: March 21, 2017)
The National Youth Service Corps has released officially, the Timetable for the recruitment of prospective Corps members. See below:
- 4th-16th April: Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.
- 3rd –7th April: Display of list of all approved programmed for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback.
- 3rd–9th April: Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
- 10th–16th April: Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs
- 10th–16th April: Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
- 17th April–4th May: On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates
- 17th April–4th May: Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks
- 17th April–5th May: Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers.
- 4th–6th May: Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department.
- 4th–6th May: Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions
- 6th–8th May: Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
- Orientation Course: Not yet Settled.
All Prospective Corps Members are expected to use this to prepare for their service year.
Me Am I Interestad, My Name Shamsudden Nasir,babura jigawa state, I Pinish N,c,e Certificate My No, 07039457100
Am very very excited to see this post
This is so intresting am so glad for this infor
Glad to see this post. Looking forward to it.
the information come at the right time. and is a good one, it settle all the controversies with nysc reg.