(Last Updated On: March 21, 2017)
The National Youth Service Corps has released officially, the Timetable for the recruitment of prospective Corps members. See below:
- 4th-16th April: Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.
- 3rd –7th April: Display of list of all approved programmed for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback.
- 3rd–9th April: Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
- 10th–16th April: Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs
- 10th–16th April: Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
- 17th April–4th May: On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates
- 17th April–4th May: Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks
- 17th April–5th May: Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers.
- 4th–6th May: Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department.
- 4th–6th May: Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions
- 6th–8th May: Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
- Orientation Course: Not yet Settled.
All Prospective Corps Members are expected to use this to prepare for their service year.
What's Your Reaction?